Objective: To manage a mixture of existing and new clients in an established, growing integrated marketing agency.
• Managing the needs of a variety of clients from initial brief through to successful implementation of PR and social media campaigns and projects.
• Conceive of creative, commercial and appropriate PR and social media solutions to meet clients’ objectives.
• Manage not only traditional PR but also create and manage social media campaigns
• Work across the entire portfolio of clients as and when required.
• Contribute to the business development activity of the consultancy, including helping develop PR Proposals for new business pitches.
• Maintain the highest standards of client service.
• Aid in media planning for relevant PR clients
• Manage profitability on clients accounts.
• Fully computer literate, particularly Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – face to face, written and telephone
• A strategist, planner who is equally at home being hands on.
• Able to develop and maintain key relationships
• Excellent project management ability
• Service focused
• Commercially aware
• Diplomatic and confident
Qualifications & Experience Necessary
• Ideally educated to degree level with experience of directing B2B and B2C PR driven accounts.
• Minimum 2.5 years experience