Due to continued growth within our PR and Social Media team, McCann Manchester is looking for a highly creative PR Account Manager with heaps of experience working on national consumer brands. This award winning team covers public relations, social and earned media, and is fully integrated within the wider agency. The client base covers consumer, trade, B2B, technology and public sectors.
Working with some of the industry’s best creative talent the PR Account Manager will play an instrumental role in developing integrated campaigns with some of the UK’s largest consumer brands. You will be responsible for ensuring continuous high levels of media coverage across a range of on and offline landscapes for FMCG clients.
Reporting to a PR & Social Media Account Director, you will be part of a fully integrated marketing communications agency, with over 270 specialists working across a range of disciplines.
To be successful, you’ll need to be a creative thinker with a first rate news sense – we want somebody with a good eye for a strong story, somebody who isn’t afraid to influence the media’s agenda!
To qualify… You should be a dynamic and creative PR Account Manager with:
• A proven track record within a PR Account Management role
• Strong media relations skills with a passion for securing coverage for FMCG clients
• The ability to provide strong practical examples of PR campaigns that you have led.
• Strong consumer experience
• Strong understanding of social media and know how to develop socially centric PR campaigns
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a forward thinker with the ability to seek out relevant opportunities for clients
• Effectively manage multiple deadlines
• Work independently and be both proactive and reactive to the media
• Have excellent writing skills, including press release writing and other collateral for client approval
• Have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
• Support the wider team with events co-ordination, management and general administration
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, there are numerous discretionary benefits including; subsidised Bistro, free car parking, free onsite gym, and heated swimming pool (for when the weather gets warmer!).