My client is looking for an ambitious PR Account Manager who understands that the world of PR is changing and who wants to be at the forefront of the brave new world and be part of this team of expert PR’s, journalists, analysts and planners.
My client pride themselves on delivering the perfect mix of traditional PR and latest social media techniques to help their clients meet their goal, by blending strategy and creativity, analytics and innovation and turning them into award winning campaigns.
• Being strategic-led, devising and implementing PR campaigns across a wide range of media
• Experience of working on both B2B and B2C accounts
• Media relations – be able to forge strong relationships with key journalists
• Work reactively to meet media requests and produce copy to a tight deadline
• Demonstrate strong written and copywriting skills
• Experienced at PR campaign evaluation
• Have an understanding of how social media fits within the wider PR strategy
• Demonstrate knowledge of crisis PR and reputation management
• Present ideas confidently in an enthusiastic and succinct style
• Experience of managing budgets
• Ability to understand different industry sectors / audiences
• Organised, with strong campaign planning skills
• Ability to communicate and present to senior management
• Work under pressure to internal / external deadlines
• Produce a range of reporting documents for internal and external use
• Efficient management and leadership of junior team members
We’d love to hear from you if you can show us a track record in helping devise and implement PR campaigns, managing accounts and teams, and a desire to learn and implement new techniques to help clients meet their goals.
If the above appeals and for more information please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 72 39.