Due to recent client wins, this young and go getting agency is searching for an ambitious Account Manager to join their growing team based in the city centre of Manchester. Working alongside the experienced and award winning team, this person will have an active role in developing clients as well as the agency in the years to come!
Proactive, driven and confident, you’ll be working across both B2B and consumer clients, including but not exclusively in the following sectors:
Consumer food and drink manufacturers, FMCG, not for profit, Construction/materials supplier B2C and B2B and a business service provider. So a great opportunity to broaden your experience quickly while working with a friendly and professional team!
– Client liaison – you’ll be the main client contact
– Copywriting and proofing a variety of work (from award entries and features to blogs, press releases and case studies), which means attention to detail is key
– Leading client meetings
– Ensuring client results are achieved and deadlines are met
– Preparing and attending new business pitches
– Developing and implementing PR strategies for clients
– Leading client strategy sessions
– Managing junior team members
– Working with the senior team on business planning and delivery for
Qualities/ Skills/ Experience needed:
– A team player with leadership qualities
– Around 4 years’ PR agency experience
– B2B experience and Consumer PR experience
– Ability to take responsibility and drive accounts forward
– Confidence with decision making
– Gravitas and confidence in front of clients
– Experience of managing junior team members
– Experience of developing and delivering new business pitches
– Proven technical copywriting skills
– Solid media contacts
– Enthusiasm and passion for the job
– Willingness to travel within the UK
– Driving license and own car
You’ll receive training (internal and external), a great benefits package, a generous holiday allowance of 25 days + bank holidays, working flexibility and regular socials!
For more information about this role and/or to register with Black Cherry Recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.