PR Account Manager/Senior Account Executive
Are you an ambitious Account Manager or Senior Account Exec looking for your next step up? With continued company growth we are now seeking a dynamic individual to join the Faith team and be part of our expanding business based on the outskirts of Leeds.
You’ll be working alongside the Directors on national and regional projects for established brands within the Beauty, Health. Lifestyle, Food & Drink and Hospitality sectors. You’ll be taking the lead on integrated campaigns, working on planning and research projects to develop the strategy and recommendations, and overseeing the delivery of all campaign activity, with close liaison with the client.
Applicants must have previous agency experience and a passion for the industry. This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking to take the next step in your career and have the ability and experience to manage a portfolio of accounts effectively.
• Managing a portfolio of existing clients and supporting on establishing new clients in the agency
• Leading a small team
• Developing and implementing campaigns, evaluating and delivering results
• Managing all media relations, audience engagement and issue management
• Researching, writing and placing editorial content across all media
• Writing features, copy, award entries etc
• Delivering effective social media campaigns and analysing results
• Assisting in media planning for relevant PR contacts
• Creating work in progress reports, along with detailed review documents, demonstrating ROI
• Monitoring clients’ industries, fully immersing yourself in their industry issues and news
• Writing press releases, features, copy, award entries etc
• Actively participating in business development.
• Proven account management skills, highly organised, reliable and punctual
• Strong writing skills, with the ability to adapt to different sectors and audiences
• The ability to drive PR strategies and build relationships with the media
• A minimum of two years’ agency experience
• Experience in beauty, lifestyle, food & drink/hospitality sectors would be beneficial
• A good understanding of social media and digital and online PR
• Experience of wider marketing and how PR, digital, content marketing , print, creative all fit together to form integrated communication plans
• A great creative thinker
• Proactive ‘can do’ attitude, well presented, articulate
• Attention to detail with a zero tolerance benchmark
• Working under pressure to tight deadlines, supporting the full team as and when required
• Proactive, confident, flexible with working times to meet the demands of PR deadline
• Advanced IT skills, evidence of researching PR and associated Media
• Financial awareness and planning
• Experience in working on new business, including pitches.
What you’ll get:
• The opportunity to work with international brands
• A positive and fun work environment
• A great team and support network
• Generous holidays
• Continuous training
• Free parking