We’re looking for an experienced PR Account Manager to join the ICG family.
Based in a converted barn 15 minutes’ drive from Preston, ICG is a hard-working creative agency with a vibrant and friendly atmosphere.
We’re a close-knit team who love their work and forge great partnerships with clients to really understand their businesses.
Our client base is varied and interesting from tourism and leisure to heritage, finance, logistics, retail and energy so we need someone who’s equally at home with consumer and B2B accounts.
The right candidate will be:
• A creative and pro-active member of the PR team
• Good at fostering strong client partnerships and strong ‘can do’ attitude
• Experienced in delivering and implementing strategies across multiple PR channels including print, broadcast, online and social media
• Proven Press Office skills from media sell-ins to client briefings.
• Well-organised with good attention to detail
• Ability to work closely with ICG’s design and digital teams to implement integrated campaigns
• Support ICG’s Business Development
In return ICG offers:
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday plus all Bank Holidays
• Bonus Scheme
• Training support