Triangle PR is a great place to work. We have brilliant clients, produce top quality PR and award-winning campaigns, and offer outstanding career development and training opportunities.
We need a bright, self-starting account executive/senior account executive to work on a portfolio of industry-leading B2B clients and help us drive forward our next phase of expansion.
Handling your own portfolio of accounts and working in a friendly and supportive team environment, you’ll be aiming to quickly develop your PR skills to progress to account manager level.
Along with media relations, you’ll be involved in the creation and delivery of powerful digital communications strategies, eye-catching design and print, and other exciting aspects of integrated marketing campaigns.
You’ll also be encouraged to get involved in new business activity, contributing to hard-hitting, winning proposal documents and presenting at new business pitches.
What we need from you:
• PR agency experience (at least one year)
• Excellent writing ability
• Ability to understand and take involved briefs and develop powerful editor-acceptable copy
• Talent for pitching stories to journalists and securing coverage
• Creativity and resourcefulness
• Conscientious and hard-working attitude
• Confidence in front of clients
• An eye for detail
• Excellent account planning and management skills
You’ll be expected to use your PR skills to achieve excellent results for clients in their key media, and look for opportunities for account development.
You’ll also show the aptitude to widen your account handling capabilities to accommodate various styles of writing, audiences and communication methods.
In return, you’ll be well-rewarded, benefit from the best training and coaching in the business and get the opportunity to flourish in a dynamic PR role.