We are an integrated marketing agency looking for a PR Account Executive to join our rapidly expanding PR team.
Following a number of new client wins, we are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to take a prominent role across a varied base of both B2B and B2C clients.
As PR Account Executive, you will support the Account Manager and Account Director on key accounts with the following responsibilities:
• Writing press releases
• Building relationships with clients and acting as a key point of contact
• Liaising with journalists
• Contributing to PR planning
• Assisting with research projects
• Conducting case study interviews and write ups
• Contributing to the new business process through pitch prep and delivery
• Collating and delivering client reports
• Monitoring and responding to relevant forward features
• Taking part in agency-wide brainstorms
To be considered for this role, you must have at least 12 months experience in PR.
Candidates should be driven, ambitious and confident. Excellent attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Candidates should be confident managing their workload effectively and juggling the needs of several clients at once.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate and in return can offer a friendly and energetic working environment as well as fantastic opportunities for career progression
The integrated structure of the agency means that the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside our digital, advertising and creative departments and will also benefit from a range of internal training programmes.