This small but perfectly formed Macclesfield PR agency is looking to appoint a new B2B PR Account Executive to work on mainly B2B tech clients… At this level tech experience isn’t essential, the main strengths they are looking for is a good attitude, strong writing skills and a well organised individual.
This agency is a longstanding client of mine, so I can tell you with certainty they are a delightful bunch of people, very down to earth, friendly/welcoming, fun loving, successful, driven and hard working. Not based in the City Centre, so if you are looking for the bright lights of a city centre agency, they aren’t for you, but if you want to work on some genuinely interesting clients within a supportive and growing team, this agency would suit you wonderfully.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement PR, social media and marketing campaigns for portfolio of clients
• Support Account Director in their work
• Develop existing clients and contribute to new business development campaigns
• Work with colleagues to provide addition resource for client campaigns as needed
• Research and write news and editorial feature material
• Place articles in chosen media
• Seek out and fulfil media coverage opportunities
• Write and manage other marketing and communications materials
• Organise client events and media interviews
• Contribute to meetings and monthly reports
• Attend regular client meetings/calls
• Monitor and record media coverage
For more information about this role and/or to register with Black Cherry Recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.