Peppermint Soda is looking for an experienced and ambitious account director to join our multi award-winning team.
This person will be directing several national accounts from our enviable client list, across both consumer and B2B sectors. These include retail, healthcare, food and drink, professional services, commercial property and technology. New business will play a big role – we’ve pitched a record number of times this year already – and we want someone who thrives on new business and developing winning proposals. The job will involve nurturing our growing team and assisting with their development.
At the heart of Peppermint’s brand lie our values. They drive our operating principles, our ambitions and they’re fundamental to the way we work. As such, we’re looking for someone who has a positive and infectious attitude, great organisational skills and the ability to build longstanding and personal client relations. In addition, someone who can demonstrate excellence in communications, responsiveness to clients and, above all, a passion for constantly honing their skills.
If you’ve got the experience we need and can demonstrate your ability, we’d love to hear from you. We’re pretty open-minded on salary, depending on your experience. Peppermint also offers additional perks and benefits, including mobile phone, birthdays off, early finish Fridays, healthcare plan, annual external training budget and cash rewards for going above and beyond day-to-day duties.
We’re looking for:
• A minimum of 5 -7 years’ agency experience
• Proven account direction skills
• A positive and nurturing management style
• New business experience and drive
• Strategic planning skills across digital and offline channels
• Exceptional copywriting skills with a keen attention to detail
• Social community management experience
• Confident, persuasive communication skills
• Creative ability and the will to think big and bold
• Advanced digital campaign experience
• An innate positivity and enthusiasm, coupled with the drive to deliver exceptional results.
• Thorough understanding of SEO/PPC/Social Advertising
We offer you excellent salary and benefits, including:
• The opportunity to work with our impressive and ever growing roster of clients
• A supportive, nurturing and fun environment in which colleagues treat each other with mutual respect and warmth
• One-to-one, personal development plan meetings and annual training budget allocated to each individual
• Working hand-in-hand with our creative and digital team on several large integrated accounts
• The potential to join the company’s project management team and drive the agency forward strategically.