Award winning integrated PR agency is recruiting for two new roles.
We are looking for an experienced Account Director and a talented Account Executive/Senior Account Executive to join our team to help support a range of new and existing client accounts.
Our services combine PR, content, search and social for clients across a diverse range of sectors but predominantly corporate, legal services, property, retail and healthcare.
Necessary Experience – Account Director role:
• Experience in the property/legal sectors
• Proof of successful, new business proposals/pitches that have resulted in new account wins (demonstration of new business development success to date)
• Proven responsibility for the delivery of integrated campaigns and managing these on a day to day basis
• Commercial acumen
• Ability to mentor and guide other team members
Necessary Experience – Account Director and Account Executive roles:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• A passion for understanding clients’ aspirations, challenges and opportunities
• The ability to devise integrated campaigns that will make a tangible difference to their businesses
• The ability to manage multiple projects whilst maintaining excellent quality standards at all times
• An understanding of the need for ROI and how to demonstrate this, producing monthly reports and quarterly reviews
• A thorough understanding of the news agenda – with the ability to turn this into thought leadership opportunities for clients
• An absolute LOVE of writing and the demonstrable ability to produce excellent, accurate, compelling content for both on and offline media platforms
• Digital experience and a familiarity with online marketing, social media and analytical tools
• An interest in following new and emerging developments in digital communications
• Experience in inbound marketing would be considered a major advantage
• Excellent working relationships with key media contacts at national, trade and regional publications.
Actively participating in business development – contributing to pitches and attending new business meetings.
Managing and consulting on client accounts on a day-to-day basis
Writing press releases, features and web copy for clients
Creating detailed activity reports and demonstrating campaign ROI
Attending regular client meetings
This is a great opportunity to join a very established but significantly evolving and integrated agency – and the chance to work with a highly motivated and fun team of professionals and great clients.