We’re looking for an experienced PR account director to be the strategic lead on an interesting and varied portfolio of B2B/B2C accounts, comprising a mix of retained PR clients and ad hoc project work.
You’ll have great account handling skills. Lots of initiative. A creative spark. You’ll always be looking for opportunities to help your clients prosper. And you won’t mind getting your sleeves rolled up.
Ideally, you’ll have internal comms experience and some knowledge of production. You’ll have management skills to nurture and develop your team.
You’ll also enjoy putting together proposals that will help win new business. You’ll be entrepreneurial and proactive.
You’ll have a good grasp of the digital landscape and be able to work collaboratively with our in-house design, web, social and content teams.
• Day-to-day client and project management
• Managing workloads of account team
• Overseeing PR, design, web, digital and content work
• Budget and financial management for client group
• Managing client relationships and ensuring client retention
• Identifying new areas of growth for clients and agency
• Reporting at monthly management meetings
• Ability to interact with and gain the trust of senior clients
• Dedication to profitability of account group
• Experience of line management and development of team members
• Passionate about delivering outstanding and award winning campaigns
• A love of exceeding client expectations
• Confidence presenting work and winning new business pitches
• An enthusiastic team player
In return for being all of these things, you’ll be rewarded with a great working environment, friendly colleagues, lots of perks and a great opportunity to be closely involved in our exciting plans for growth.
RMS PR is a long-established, hugely respected and multi-award winning agency based in leafy Altrincham, just two minutes from the metro station.
You’ll enjoy our way of doing things.