Following a number of new client wins, we are looking for an ambitious and experienced PR Account Director to take a prominent role across a varied base of both B2B and B2C clients.
This is a crucial appointment for the agency so we are looking for a PR superstar who will be responsible for the management and growth of a number of accounts, providing strategy and direction, as well as planning and implementing a variety of PR campaigns.
We are looking for someone who has strong people management skills and is confident working on cross-discipline campaigns and demonstrating a strong ROI for clients.
The integrated structure of the agency means that the successful candidate will be working closely with our digital, advertising and creative teams and will also benefit from a range of internal and external training programmes.
For the right outstanding candidate we offer a creative, exciting and energetic working environment as well as fantastic career opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
• Exceeding client expectations in the development and implementation of PR strategies
• Leading new business activities and maintaining a network of new business and other contacts
• Managing the work of the team, to deadline and in line with budgets
• Creating and delivering new business pitches and client presentations
• Leading creativity on accounts and encouraging the team to be proactive in this area
• Client development in terms of both relationships and securing additional revenue
• Managing budgets in terms of both time and bought in costs
• Measurement and evaluation and reporting ROI to clients
• Work in tandem with our social media division
• Minimum of four years PR agency experience
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Experience leading and motivating staff
• Proactive decision maker
• Strong track record of winning new business
• Experience of client development
• A good working knowledge of social media
• Exceptional commercial awareness
• Extensive media contacts and an understanding of digital media