PPC Manager/Group PPC Manager
£26,000 – £38,000
This is a sensational opportunity for a PPC Manager to join a massive global brand and to be a key member of their Manchester office. They will recruit at PPC Manager level or Group PPC Manager level, depending on experience.
This role would be a fantastic next step for any PPC Managers looking to step up to into a global agency who currently work within an agency or a large in–house brand and is looking for career progression.
You will report into the PPC account Director, have responsibility of a number of executives and will have full support in refining, optimising and growing the business through paid search.
– 3 years or more experience in a PPC role, either agency or client side
– Thorough understanding of where PPC has been and where it‘s heading with new developments
– In depth knowledge of Google Analytics and advanced analytical and technical skills
– Confident working with other PPC team members
– Managing PPC budgets against cost of sale targets
– A clear ability to develop and implement strategic PPC campaigns
– Interpreting PPC and KPI reports for your channel and revising strategy and forecasts accordingly
If this sounds like a bit of you then please apply today!
Please email your CV to David Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position. Connect on Linkedin: David Walsh
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.