PPC Manager – Manchester – £24– £28K
“Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.” – Bobby Unser
This is a sensational opportunity for a PPC focused digital marketer to join a massive global brand and to be a key member of their Manchester office. This agency is full of award winners and as part of their expansion plans they are now looking to recruit a Paid Search Manager to join their superb Digital Client services team.
This role would be a fantastic next step for any Senior PPC Executives or current Paid Search Managers who currently work within an agency or a large in–house brand and is looking for career progression.
You will report into the PPC account Director, have responsibility of a number of executives and will have full support in refining, optimising and growing the business through paid search.
– 3 years or more experience in a PPC role, either agency or client side
– Thorough understanding of where PPC has been and where it‘s heading with new developments
– In depth knowledge of Google Analytics and advanced analytical and technical skills
– Confident working with other PPC team members
– Managing PPC budgets against cost of sale targets
– A clear ability to develop and implement strategic PPC campaigns
– Interpreting PPC and KPI reports for your channel and revising strategy and forecasts accordingly
If this sounds like a bit of you then please apply today!
Please email your CV to David Walsh email@example.com or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position. Connect on Linkedin: David Walsh
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.