Search Laboratory is an award-winning, integrated digital marketing and online PR agency with offices in Leeds, London and New York.
Featured three years in a row in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and named one of the best digital agencies in the North, Search Laboratory specialises in mathematical PPC, SEO, Public Relations, Programmatic Advertising and Conversion Rate Optimisation. Our clients span 18 countries, and include PepsiCo, Superdry, Plusnet, Boohoo.com and Autonomy (HP) to name but a few.
Due to our continued expansion we have an exciting opportunity for a PPC Executive to join our dynamic team and support our Account Managers in the management of client campaigns.
• Create paid search campaigns focusing on direct response and maximising ROI.
• Work on multiple accounts and ensure timely and high-quality delivery of tasks including targeted keyword research, creation of relevant and compelling ad copy, implementation of ad text and bid price optimisation
• Work closely with Account Managers and contribute strategy ideas to improve campaign performance
• Independently manage your own time and task list effectively
• Create and update clients’ monthly or weekly and ad-hoc reports
• Attend client meetings and calls
• Work on advertising platforms including AdWords, Bing Ads, Yandex, Baidu and Yahoo Japan
Skills & Qualifications:
• Degree-level education in an analytical field
• Extremely logical and data-driven mind
• Strong spoken and written communication
• Keen eye for detail
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Experience managing PPC campaigns (desirable)
This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent analytical/numerate skills who would like to develop their career in a fast paced and growing company. If you are experienced, or think you have the right transferable skills then we would love to hear from you!