iProspect is the leading global digital performance marketing agency.
The company helps brands maximise their online marketing by driving digital performance through Paid & Natural Search, Affiliate Marketing, Mobile, Paid Social Advertising, Social Media Management, Content Marketing, Lead Generation, Analytics Management and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
The iProspect team stretches across 50 countries with 71 offices and over 3,000 employees. In the UK it has offices in Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Manchester and Newcastle and Stafford. iProspect Manchester has over 140 staff working out of its Portland Street office. Having won Best Agency at the Big Chip Awards in 2015, the agency leads the industry in Manchester and the North West.
As an Executive within the Paid Search team, you will take responsibility to delivering the day to day Paid Search for your clients. Managing the workloads of your junior team you will ensure all work is completed to the highest of standards. Through applying our agencies unique and propriety approach to search you will deliver continual improvement in your client’s results. You will understand the market and push innovating and insight across your client base.
• Setup & manage campaigns independently
• Analyse & Optimise campaigns independently
• Manage and take responsibility of campaign results and client management
• Provide and be able to make presentations on campaign performance
• Be able to generate a keyword universe that will deliver to the client’s business objectives
• Have a sound knowledge of match types and the potential effect of the various models that can be employed
• Write effectively tailored ad and targeted copy (creative text) to attract qualified customers
• Understand the impact of landing pages and be able to comment/advise on how best they should be used
• Be able to use the relevant tools and implement bid strategies that deliver the clients’ business objectives
• To continually optimise campaign delivery with suppliers, driving optimal performance from every placement (day-to-day campaign maintenance)
• Be responsible for campaign performance including optimization, monitoring and consistent delivery
• Conduct review presentations and make recommendations on campaign performance
• Be able to write and justify campaign schedules and forecasts
• Maintain regular and clear communication (oral & verbal) with clients and suppliers
• To undertake regular and sophisticated use of all internal and external systems & tools to aid manager in planning process: These include but not limited to: Atlas, Foresight, TGI, Neilson Net Ratings, BRAD, etc
• To develop awareness for the digital sector as a whole: search, affiliate, and data marketing, online media, emerging opportunities and improving systems reporting sophistication
The ideal candidate
• Educated to A-Level standard as a minimum requirement
• Have passed the Google & Yahoo Search Qualified Exam
• Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience of ‘hands-on’ PPC search engine marketing campaign management
• Detailed knowledge of Google’s, Overture’s and MSN’s campaign management systems
• Familiarity with a 3rd party search management system such as Atlas, Double Click, etc
• You will be able to communicate effectively and professionally and quickly build strong relationships, both internally and with clients