We are looking for an PPC Executive to join our team and get their hands dirty in both social and search biddable media.
We are a growth agency working primarily in digital. For all of our work, the end goal is always to create positive ROI for our clients. We help them grow.
We partner with our clients. We don’t just provide services. We get involved from beginning to end so for us it’s important to bring on the right clients that fit our business, the way we work and that we feel we can offer some real value to.
Our clients (new and old) all fit the following mould:
– Clients we love working with (and have a good relationship with)
– Brands, services and products we believe in
– Clients we feel we can really add some value to
We believe that when we’re a good fit for our clients and likewise them for us, it makes for a nicer way to work and for nicer projects to be involved with.
We work as both a retained agency and also as a venture-marketing agency. We love startups and entrepreneurs so if it’s something we can see some real potential in or if it really excites us, we love to get involved.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, eager to learn, PPC Executive to join Grain, learning from an experienced team and getting your hands dirty on some awesome client. We are looking for someone who is energetic and downright excitable. Motivated and passionate about digital and wanting to genuinely help clients grow. This is a junior role but as with all the members of our team, you’ll have a core role across a wide array of activity. As a company we look to grow our staff at the same rate we grow the company.
Ideally you will have:
– Google Adwords Certification
– Experience with display, social and search advertising
– A knack for the analytical
– 12 months+ commercial experience
– Agency experience would be good, but not essential
– Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
– Working within a client centric agency
– Yearly conference budget
– Yearly training budget
– Gym membership
– Quarterly company performance based bonus
£18,000 – 22,000