As a PPC Assistant, you’ll be working on PPC accounts across varying sectors. You’ll be implementing strategies discussed with both the Head of Search and Head of PPC to deliver the best results for your clients.
This role requires an individual with a genuine desire to learn and progress in the digital marketing industry. Those who develop the most within this role will be those who are proactive, great communicators and genuinely enthusiastic about generating business online.
The ideal candidate:
• Has 12 months PPC Experience
• Is educated to A-Level standard or equivalent as a minimum
• Is proactive and a quick learner
• Is a great communicator!
• Solid understanding of all things PPC
• Excel proficiency
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics
• Keyword research and implementation
• Bid and budget management
• Ad copy creation and testing
• Client report creation
• Results analysis
This role offers the successful candidate a hands-on learning experience in a welcoming environment.
• You’ll be working in our 15th floor Manchester City Centre office with amazing views across the city
• You’ll be working on a top-of-the-range iMac!
• You’ll benefit from 24 days holidays in addition to Bank Holidays
• Real career prospects in a thriving digital marketing agency
After successfully completing a 6 month probation period, you will be eligible for our company benefits:
• Ride2Work Scheme
• Private Health Insurance
• Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 5%)