An excellent opportunity for a PPC Account Manager to join Lakestar McCann – an award winning and respected digital marketing agency working with an expert team of colleagues and world famous brands across a diverse range of sectors, including fashion, retail, travel and motoring to name but a few.
As a PPC Account Manager you will have your own portfolio of clients to manage their PPC Accounts, producing campaigns and strategies based on their business needs to grow traffic to their sites. You will also monitor the campaigns and through site audits and interpreting analytical data make recommendations through detailed reporting.
Other responsibilities include:
• Keyword Research
• Using automated bid management systems to pay for placements strategically
• Maintain an awareness of the commercial impact of advertising campaigns and the revenue they generate
• Identify user behaviour trends
• Maximising the profitability and return on investment across advertising campaigns
• Perform extensive competitor and market analysis using a selection of public and in-house tools and produce reports
• Prepare presentations and reports to clients as and when required adhering to strict deadlines
• Research and provide information for new client pitches and prepare presentations for Account Managers
You should have experience within a PPC Account Management role (preferably agency based) with an in-depth good understanding of Paid Search and factors that influence high rankings in Google and knowledge of the other marketing activities that impact on PPC.
Core Skills and Knowledge
• Knowledge of the other major PPC platforms Yahoo, Microsoft, Ad centre
• Knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• Knowledge of Google Places and Product Search
• Holder of a Google Adwords Qualification
• Educated to GCSE standard or above or equivalent qualification including minimum of Grade C English and Maths
• Analytical with good numerical skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Competent use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
If you enjoy working in a hardworking but fun and rewarding environment then we can offer you with a competitive salary and benefits including free gym membership and 25 days holiday per year.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Lakestar McCann is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.