Due to Search Laboratory’s continued expansion, we are looking for an Account Manager to join our PPC team and support our increasing number of clients. This is an exciting role for an experienced Account Manager with excellent analytical skills and experience in PPC.
Working with a diverse portfolio of clients, you will setup, manage and optimise client PPC campaigns and manage the client communication.
• Set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure.
• Manage and optimise client campaigns using a combination of bid management, budget management, structural optimisation, keyword optimisation and ad text optimisation.
• Keep clients updated on your activity and attend meetings as required.
• Ensure all activity is aligned with client objectives and goals.
• Provide analysis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance.
• Allocate and delegate account tasks and activity to PPC Executives.
• Manage client budgets effectively.
• Manage time and activities effectively.
• Provide monthly performance reports and ad hoc analysis as required.
• Keep abreast of industry developments.
• Degree-level education in an analytical field
• Extremely logical and data-driven mind
• Experience managing PPC campaigns
• Strong communication skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel