An excellent opportunity for a PPC Account Manager to join Lakestar McCann – an award winning and respected digital agency working with an expert team of colleagues and world famous brands across a diverse range of sectors, including fashion, retail, travel and motoring to name but a few.
As a PPC Account Manager you will have your own portfolio of clients, managing their PPC accounts and producing campaigns and strategies based on their business needs to help grow traffic to their sites. You will also monitor each campaign, producing detailed reports of recommendations through site audits and interpreting analytical data.
You’ll need to know about:
• Using automated bid management systems to pay for placements strategically
• The commercial impact of advertising campaigns and the revenue they generate
• Identifying user behaviour trends
• Maximising profitability and return on investment across advertising campaigns
• Performing extensive competitor and market analysis using both public and in-house tools
• Producing in-depth reports for clients
• Researching and analysis for new client pitches
You should already have good experience within a PPC Account Management role (ideally in an agency) with an in-depth understanding of Paid Search and factors which influence high rankings in Google, as well as knowledge of the other marketing activities that impact on PPC.
You should have:
• Knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• Knowledge of Google Places and Product Search (PLA)
• Google Adwords Qualification
• Knowledge of the other major PPC platforms Yahoo, Microsoft, Ad centre
• Education to A-level/equivalent or above or equivalent including min of Grade C English and Maths
• Analytical and good numerical skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Advance use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
If you enjoy working in a hardworking but fun and rewarding environment then we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits including flexible hours, free gym membership, 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and even an extra day off to enjoy your birthday.