Ingenuity Digital Holdings (IDHL) which trades as WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct is one of the largest group of full service digital agencies in the UK. With offices in Central London, Harrogate and Wetherby, IDHL has a growing team of over 100 professional, creative, marketing and technical people.
Trading for 14 years IDHL has a record of strong growth and profitability and is proud of its diverse portfolio of clients including some of the finest national and international companies. IDHL offer a full range of internet marketing services which include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, PPC, Online PR, and DADI award-nominated web design and development.
Over the years IDHL have achieved an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative, high quality results to clients. A transparent, analytical approach, outstanding account management coupled with intellectual property developed over 14 years has helped them establish an enviable market leading position.
Job title: PPC Account Manager
Overall Role and Responsibilities: To ensure operational excellence and high productivity through cost-effective management of your paid media group. Responsibilities for ensuring deliverables are in line with product SLAs, customer satisfaction, quality control and process compliance.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Being a strong and inspirational team leader leading by example with energy and enthusiasm.
• Focusing on delivering a high quality product, improving efficiency and maximising the team’s potential.
• Daily production meetings to focus on deadlines and address issues.
• Ensure resources are effectively deployed to maximise efficiency.
• Managing the facilitation and prioritisation of work.
On-going performance management and monthly 121s
• Performance assessment in relation to clients, teams, processes and company.
• Training: on-going monitoring and assessment of the training needs within the team and help develop and deliver appropriate training programmes for teams and individuals.
Products and processes
• A thorough understanding of the company’s processes and systems ensuring they are implemented and followed consistently.
• Maintaining an in depth understanding of the company’s products and SLAs.
• Having a complete and thorough overview and input of client and working with PPC Account Managers and Executives in the group, to resolve any issues quickly and effectively.
• Focus on client retention.
• Constant monitoring of resources; managing deployment to ensure all work is completed to deadline.
• Creating and managing client deliverable schedules and ensuring they are adhered to.
• Playing a key role in the continuing growth of the PPC team.
• Assisting in recruitment, screening CVs, telephone and face to face interviews with candidates.
• The ability to be hands on and step in to help when there is a resource shortage or a specific need.
Key Qualifications and Attributes: We are looking for someone who is a driven, with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running. This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing team with ambitious plans for the future, including national and international expansion.