Search Laboratory is an award-winning integrated digital marketing and online PR agency with offices in Leeds, London and New York.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our PPC team and support our increasing number of clients. This is an exciting role for an experienced Account Manager with excellent analytical skills and experience in PPC.
Job purpose: To setup, manage and optimise client PPC campaigns and manage client communication.
• Set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure.
• Manage and optimise client campaigns using a combination of bid management, budget management, structural optimisation, keyword optimisation and ad text optimisation.
• Keep clients updated on your activity and attend meetings as required.
• Ensure all activity is aligned with client objectives and goals.
• Provide analysis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance.
• Allocate and delegate account tasks and activity to PPC Executives.
• Manage client budgets effectively.
• Manage time and activities effectively.
• Provide monthly performance reports and ad hoc analysis as required.
• Keep abreast of industry developments.
Why work for us?
Search Laboratory has enjoyed tremendous growth and success over recent years. Our bright, talented people make our business what it is and we only recruit the very best. Our staff are part of an elite team, and work hard to maintain our high standards. We work hard to ensure all our team are happy, rewarded and have the tools they need to deliver outstanding results for our clients. In fact, for the last three years in a row, we have a achieved a place in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for thanks to feedback from the team.
Some of the other benefits we offer:
• Eligible for uncapped bonus after 6 months service
• Performance related pay review at 6 and 12 months and annually thereafter
• Healthcare cash plan – top level cover enabling you to claim in excess of £2,000 annually towards optical, dental and healthcare.
• Stakeholder pension – company matches contributions up to 5% of your salary
• Up to 27 days holiday allowance + the option to purchase additional holidays
• Company-wide paid social events (past events included bowling, rock climbing and sushi cookery classes)
• Free Drink Fridays!
• Free gym membership
• Paid time off for charity work
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience and you are interested in working with some of the biggest global brands – then we want to hear from you!