An excellent opportunity for a PPC Account Executive to join Lakestar McCann – an award winning and respected digital marketing agency working with an expert team of colleagues and world famous brands across a diverse range of sectors, including fashion, retail, travel and motoring to name but a few.
As a PPC Account Executive you will work with the PPC Account Manager to learn to manage client PPC accounts, producing campaigns and strategies based on their business needs to grow traffic to their sites. You will also monitor the campaigns and through site audits and interpreting analytical data make recommendations through detailed reporting.
You’ll need to know about:
• Keyword Research and PPC campaign build
• The commercial impact of advertising campaigns and the revenue they generate
• Identifying user behaviour trends
• Maximising profitability and return on investment across advertising campaigns
• Producing detailed PPC reports as required detailing the impacts made by your work
• Producing presentations and reports for account managers and account directors, working to strict deadlines
• Researching and analysis for new client pitches
You should have experience within a PPC / Digital Marketing role (ideally in an agency) with a good understanding of Paid Search and factors which influence high rankings in Google, as well as knowledge of the other marketing activities that impact on PPC.
You should also have:
• Knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics
• Knowledge of the other major PPC platforms such as Bing Ads
• Education to GCSE standard/equivalent or above including min of Grade C English and Maths
• Good analytical and numerical skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Competent use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
• Managing PPC campaigns independently
• Knowledge of Google Places and Product Search (Shopping)
• Knowledge of other Paid Media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, GDN
If you enjoy working in a hardworking but fun and rewarding environment then we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits including flexible hours, free gym membership, 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and even an extra day off to enjoy your birthday.