Job Title – Planning Manager
Reports To – Director – Planning and CRM Communications
Purpose of the role:
We’re looking for an experienced CRM Data-Driven Planner to join our Planning team to work on well-known brands.
This role will also support creating intelligent results through campaign evaluation and reporting.
Amaze One’s Planning team is responsible for assisting with our Consumer Centric and Data-Driven planning approach, ensuring that opportunities for using data are optimised across all our client businesses. As a Planner within this function you will work with other members within our Delivery Practice to contribute to the overall strategic approach for a client’s interactions with its customers.
We’re looking for a Planning Manager who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, and equally comfortable working autonomously whilst also being a key part of developing the planning offering within the agency.
Skills & Experience:
It is essential that our Planning Managers are comfortable drafting and presenting to Clients and internal audiences and have the ability to support the presentation of data to life in an interesting and informative way, highlighting both tactical and strategic data uses.
Additional capabilities required:
• Understanding that data can be manipulated for analysis
• Understanding of how analytical problem solving can help Clients and how this application of analysis can support strategy
• Experience of dealing with List brokers to purchase cold data would be beneficial but not essential
• Experience in working within a Direct Marketing function either agency or client-side is required
• Experience of supporting the development of a data-driven strategy for clients, from the planning stage to evaluation, including developing targeting strategies
• Experience of providing a strategic sounding board for your Clients
Frequent travel to Amaze One office locations (where required)
Occasional travel to Client sites (where required)