Based at our Leeds offices, we’re looking for a talented Pitch Coordinator to work as part of our growing team. Ideally you’ll have some experience of agency life, as well as a basic understanding of project management.
As a full service agency our pitches cover a multitude of different disciplines including: Events, Film, Production and Digital and the successful individual will need support in the coordination of the different departments and work closely with our studio to ensure our pitch responses match client expectations.
You will be an integral part of the growing Pitch department, who manage tenders from brief to submission working with the specialist departments to ensure our responses go through the right process, hit the brief and make Vista look like the only logical choice!
The Pitch Coordinator will be responsible for completing tender bids as well as managing small /medium creative responses, coordinating the teams to deliver on time and to budget. You will also support the Pitch Manager in the creating responses for large pitches.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Overall coordination and completion of formal tenders questionnaires
• Leading of small to medium sized pitches/proposals
• Understand and champion the pitch and proposal process
• Supporting the Pitch Manager with the coordination of the Pitch Department
• Perform editorial reviews of proposals and tenders
• Manage timings on pitches
• Develop and maintain communication channels with other teams in the business, at all levels
• Co-ordinate the team working on the tender and activities in line with client timelines
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
• You’re highly organised with great attention to detail
• You’ve got good copywriting skills
• You’re an outstanding communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, developing strong relationships with the teams
• You can multi-task and keep a cool head, solving problems and making decisions under pressure
• You have a strong process approach that allows you to coordinate small / mid-scale pitches as well as specific elements of larger pitches
• Above all, you’re committed and ambitious. You want to develop your career and work with some of the best in the business.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
• A competitive package, including pension and healthcare benefits, bonus, and peer award schemes.
• Time for research, learning and development, through our training and Headspace programmes.
• Free onsite parking, ride to work scheme, free fruit, tea and coffee – and an office bar.
• To be part of a talented team collaborating with some of the world’s best-known brands.