Do you love to code and enjoy coming up with creative solutions to problems using PHP, MySQL and HTML? If so, then we may have a place for you at UKFast!
We are looking for PHP developers who have experience of using the above languages and a good understanding of OOP to join our Research and Development team.
Working closely with the director of R&D, you’ll be part of a team challenged with improving UKFast, in order to give our customers the best possible service and experience.
• Collaborating with other departments to improve systems and processes.
• Adding features and functionality to MyUKFast, our customer portal.
• Working with 3rd party systems and various APIs.
• Updating and adding features to our company websites.
• Developing new products and services.
You’ll have the chance to make a difference and see the impact your work has on the business.
What we require
We’d like you to:
• Be passionate about what you do.
• Be a team player who is enthusiastic and bright with a positive attitude.
• Have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and be able to work on your own initiative.
What we offer
We offer a salary of £18-30k depending on experience.
But we know it’s not all about money – as a Sunday Times Top 100 company, our Manchester office offers a unique work setting; with a unique, casual and fun environment and a whole range of features such as:
• Onsite gym
• Steam room
• Auditorium/ Theatre
• Pool tables
• Computer game area
• Custom built training lab
• Onsite parking
As well as all of that, we have frequent team building events such as cinema nights, LAN parties and nights out, and have a training facility in Snowdonia where we inspire teams to walk up Mount Snowdon.
Do well and you may get an invite on a skiing trip to Verbier, Switzerland too!