Webantic are an award-winning cloud software consultancy based in Manchester. From designing customer engagement strategies and service and experience design to architecting technical solutions in response to complex problems, our objective is to help clients navigate the commercial challenges of user-centric application design and build.
We have a smart and creative environment, driven by honesty and collaboration. We take a dynamic, agile approach that enables us to be responsive to client and customer needs.
As we scale and grow our team we are looking for a PHP developer to join our company.
• Developing and maintaining websites using Magento and sometimes other PHP-based Frameworks
• Building integrations with a variety of different types of software.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with clients and the various disciplines within the Webantic team.
• Contribute to project conversations and development discussions.
• Work closely with stakeholders, project managers and developers to ensure their insight is captured and represented in your work.
• Keep abreast of the latest development techniques and industry developments.
• Magento Experience (willing to consider strong PHP candidates without this experience).
• PHP and MySQL
• Understanding of responsive design principles
At Webantic we only hire people who embody (and can demonstrate thus) our values. Our values are core to everything we do and we consider them to be one of the most important indicators of a candidates suitability when hiring.
• Have Pride and Passion. Everything you do is a reflection of you. A paycheck should be an excuse to do what you love, not the other way around.
• Be Accountable for Yourself. To own something is to be responsible for it. Own your successes and your failures.
• Never stop learning. In our industry more than most, to stop moving forward is to start moving backwards. Everything we do should be driven by a curiosity to always keep learning.
• Win (and lose) together. We are greater together, in success and failure.
• Act with integrity. No-one wants the stress of having to keep up a load of lies.
Salary & Benefits
Our aim is to be the number one authority on cloud applications in the north-west. To do that we need amazing people. The more you invest in us, the more we will invest in you. Benefits include:
• Free eye tests
• Quarterly (at a minimum) team events
• 30 days initial holiday allowance (increases with length of service)
• Free book allowance
• Training and conference attendance
• Unlimited free tea & coffee (plus the occasional treats)
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Annual pay reviews
Salary: negotiable based on experience.