Level: Intermediate / Senior
Epiphany’s Internal Tools team build tools and applications to support the business. The company’s success and growth means we require an experienced PHP developer to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for all stages of developing internal tools; from scoping and requirements to deployment and maintenance.
Working in a small team of developers, in conjunction with our award-winning design team and front-end developers you will harness the latest technologies and techniques to deliver the vital monitoring, analysis and process tools on which the core business relies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for every stage of delivering new projects, as well as maintaining existing ones, so must be able to demonstrate experience of requirements-gathering, producing estimates and delivering solid, reliable code.
– Symfony2 / Zend Framework / Laravel
– TDD / BDD
– Understanding of OOP
– Attention to detail
– Doctrine2 ORM
– BDD with phpspec
– Unit testing with phpunit
– Experience working with 3rd party APIs
– Experience working with large data sets
– Develop and maintain tools for use within the company
– Work both as an individual and as part of a small development team
– Liase with other departments to understand their requirements for tools and visualise solutions
– Provide realistic estimates for delivery of work
– Write clean, well-documented, tested and re-usable code