Hours: 37.5 per week
Location: Manchester Arena
Reporting to: Event Marketing & PR Manager
To manage and coordinate the activation and development of Manchester Arena’s naming rights partnership. The role will also assist the Event Marketing & PR Manager on delivering both venue and promoter led marketing & PR initiatives as the Arena continues to position itself at the forefront of live music digital marketing.
• To manage and coordinate all aspects of the successful activation, delivery and development of Manchester Arena’s naming rights partnership.
• To work collaboratively with the partner’s marketing & PR team as well as external agencies to gain maximum exposure for the new venue name across all communication channels.
• To project manage and deliver special events staged at the venue by the new partner.
• To liaise with Box Office and F&B on the management, allocation and delivery of partner tickets, plus hospitality as required on a show-by-show basis.
• To assist the Event Marketing & PR Manager in supporting promoter led marketing and PR initiatives including event research, strategy planning and costings, agency management and campaign delivery.
• To work alongside the Event Marketing & PR Manager in researching, developing and delivering digital marketing initiatives across email, social media and online.
• As part of the digital responsibilities the role will lead on the development, build, delivery and analysis of email marketing.
• To work alongside the Arena’s official ticketing partner on email data management and growth initiatives.
• To assist with the management and development of CRM databases, IVR platforms and any other applicable IT systems.
• To undertake any duties as may, from time to time, be reasonably requested.
• Experience of partnership activation and/or client account management.
• Previous marketing & PR experience within the entertainment, leisure, venue or sports fields.
• Excellent knowledge, understanding and interest in digital technology.
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.