AMNET is the Dentsu Aegis Network Trading Desk. AMNET leverages Demand Side Platform and Real Time Bidding technology, advertiser data and data partnerships to drive value and efficiencies in media buying. We deliver the science of targeting while balancing the art of engagement and we ensure that clients have complete control and ownership of their own data. Paid Social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter are key components in the AMNET technology stack.
The core responsibility of this position is to take a lead role in further developing our Paid Social product with special attention to campaign planning, management, optimisation and reporting best practices. You will display the ability to lead the thinking of key stakeholders within the business and will prove capable of managing and developing a junior team.
The role requires a candidate who has the ability to take on a great deal of responsibility from the outset, will be able to take the initiative and be a confident communicator.
• Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the Paid Social market place
• Work closely with key digital stakeholders to define and further develop Paid Social product and best practices and identity
• Perform a Paid Social education role with Amplifi, iProspect, Carat and Vizeum teams via intelligent communication of product identity and clearly defined of working practices
• Be accountable for the output of the Paid Social team by helping to manage workloads and by driving problem solving
• Coach and develop the junior team to ensure best in class delivery
• Take ownership of commercial practices including invoicing, spend delivery, campaign investment and income management
• Project manage the on-boarding of significant new campaigns through internal processes and with 3rd party providers
• Take part in select client meetings and demonstrate ability to translate the Paid Social product for those with limited understanding
• Establish and build strong relationships with key suppliers such as Facebook and Twitter
• A high degree of numeracy and literacy
• Detail orientated with first class analytical skills
• Able to work as an individual and within a flexible team
• Effective organisation and time management skills, with the ability to multi task
• Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines and use initiative in problem solving
• Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships whilst positively influencing those around you