Ingenuity Digital Holdings (IDHL) which trades as WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct is one of the largest group of full service digital agencies in the UK. With offices in Central London, Harrogate and Wetherby, IDHL has a growing team of over 100 professional, creative, marketing and technical people.
Trading for 14 years IDHL has a record of strong growth and profitability and is proud of its diverse portfolio of clients including some of the finest national and international companies. IDHL offer a full range of internet marketing services which include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, PPC, Online PR, and DADI award-nominated web design and development.
Over the years IDHL have achieved an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative, high quality results to clients. A transparent, analytical approach, outstanding account management coupled with intellectual property developed over 14 years has helped them establish an enviable market leading position
Role: PPC/Paid Media Business Development Manager
Overall Role and Responsibilities:
WMG require a dynamic and results orientated PPC Business Development Manager. It’s an exciting, varied, high-profile role, and one that affords plenty of opportunity for growth nationally and internationally across the Group. The role will be predominately generating paid media/pay per click (PPC) new business and selling online marketing contracts across a broad cross section of industries.
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
Duties will include:
• Prospecting and growing paid media sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
• Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
• Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business.
• Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
• Face to face client meetings.
• Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company’s maximum sales potential is realised.
• Preparing sales presentations, proposals and contracts.
• Updating all information internal systems.
• Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments
• Ensuring sales targets are met.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
WMG are looking for someone with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future. Ideal candidates will:
• Have at least 2 years digital marketing sales experience, with a proven track record in PPC/paid media.
• Have an excellent and demonstrable sales record, dealing with blue chip clients would be a distinct advantage although not essential
• Be commercially aware with an ability to maximize opportunities.
• Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
• Have an ability to manage workload and priorities.
• Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence and enthusiasm.
• Be polished, professional and sophisticated.
• Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Although advantageous new media experience is not required as full training will be given.
• 21 days holiday. (Accrue up to 5 additional for each year of service)
• Full benefits package (pension, cashplan, life insurance, group income protection and private health) after 2 years’ service
• Free parking
• Commission (Uncapped)