Fragrance Direct is one of the UK’s leading specialist online retailers, offering an extensive range of fragrances, cosmetics and beauty products direct to consumers through the company’s bespoke website.
• Established for over 20 years
• 15 million visitors per year, 30% YOY growth
• Work with high end, global brands including Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Jimmy Choo and Prada
• Over 12,000 product lines
• Successfully expanded into cosmetics and beauty
• Marketing led, forward thinking business
As the Online Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for helping to drive the continued success of the company’s website marketing activity. You will need to be able to demonstrate a proven track record in online retailing or internet marketing. The role will report to the E-commerce Director and be based in the company’s Macclesfield head office.
• The management of a team of five online marketing professionals.
• Help define the customer acquisition and retention strategies for the business and track performance against company targets.
• Management responsibility for all brand/marketing communications.
• Accountability for the ongoing development of all customer campaigns across PPC, Affiliates, SEO, Social and other online channels
• You will work closely with key internal stake holders and the buying team to maximise new product and brand promotions across the site.
• Working with web analytics packages, to help drive the business forward and improve overall customer profitability.
• The preparation of management reports on an ongoing basis and the identification of subsequent recommendations for the business.
• Liaison with digital marketing agencies on the development of new research and analytical tools.
• Ad-hoc project management responsibilities working alongside the development teams.
• The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience working in an online retail environment, preferably with a pure play proposition.
• Experience of running internally managed large scale PPC campaigns.
• Experience of working with external agencies specializing in Affiliate, SEO and Social activities.
• You must possess a strong business acumen and be able to influence to internal stakeholders.
• A marketing or business studies degree or a similar relevant qualification.
• Strong analytical and numerical skills and an interest in working in a results orientated role.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products and specifically Excel.
• Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
(All third party applications will be forward to and managed by MET Marketing)