A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an award winning online marketing agency based in Manchester and they are looking to bring on board an Online Marketing Consultant to join their team.
You will have a minimum of 2+ years hands on experience in SEO (both on-page and off-page) working across a broad range of clients. Your written and communication skills will be first rate, as will your research and analysis skills. You will have prior experience with Google Analytics and a proven track record in high-level link building. A keen interest and working knowledge of blogging and social media are a must.
Key responsibilities include:
– Working closely with the online marketing team.
– Assisting with full SEO campaigns.
– Developing strategies and planning, both on-page and off-page.
– Establishing and maintaining relationships with a diverse range of clients.
– Implementing and recording high quality link strategies.
– Utilising a wide range of tools for analysis and monitoring of competitor link profiles.
– Liaising with external PR agencies when necessary.
– Removing low quality links.
– Devising reports and feedback to insights gained into the Marketing team.
– Identifying trends.
On top of a competitive salary you will benefit from: 28 days holiday, paid sick days, flexi-time, paid overtime and regular social events to name a few of the perks working for this agency offers.