A leading fashion retail group based in Manchester, our client has an opportunity for an experienced Online Brand Manager to manage all the online marketing activity for this UK high street brand.
Reporting to the Head of Online Marketing, the focus of your day-to-day activities will include:
– Maintain the onsite content;
– Plan and maintain the calendar for email marketing;
– Produce copy for emails, site and social media;
– Plan and run online competitions;
– Manage and develop a social media strategy for the brand;
– Work with online merchandisers, digital production and web designs teams to manage workflows and ensure projects are delivered on time;
– Work closely with the offline brand marketing and buying teams to ensure online activity is inline with stores and wider marketing activity;
– KPI reporting for the site using Analytics package.
There will also be involvement in the other online marketing channels such as PPC, SEO and Affiliates, working with the central digital marketing team to reflect the onsite marketing.
You will have impressive, commercial digital marketing experience within an eCommerce environment, working with B2C retail brands, ideally fashion / clothing related. Experience of using eCommerce software such as IBM Websphere Commerce, Omniture Searchandising tool, Repsonsys and Coremetrics would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and expanding retail group. You will be taking on an autonomous role, where your achievements and successes will be noticed and rewarded with excellent career progression opportunities.