The purpose of this role is to sustain client confidence and take ownership of accounts, ensuring the quality and delivery of day to day client communications.
The nature of All Response Media’s business requires a high level of flexibility, common sense and attention to detail. While the specific content of your role is clearly defined, this may evolve over time and needs a proactive, hands-on approach to duties.
We expect you to show confidence and competence in some key areas as discussed in the Core Skills and Competencies area of your job description. You will be expected to play a visual role with clients at this level with increased involvement in the whole process of planning through to buying, ensuring consistent delivery, over and above requirements.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Responsibilities as per previous level, with the addition of the following:
• Coordination of long term client strategies in conjunction with Line Managers, media owners and technology suppliers
• Make decisions in relation to media related issues
• Assist in the management of teams workload, ensuring administration is progressed by other levels effectively
• Identify potential challenges
• Lead internal meetings and group presentations
• Maintain strong relationships with contractors
• Deputise for Account Director where appropriate
• Contribute in client/media owner meetings and lead meetings more often
• Initiate basic training of team and individuals
• Keep abreast with media industry news and developments online and via Trade Press
• Involvement in new business development/pitches/presentations
• Manage Media Assistance, Media Execs’, Senior Media Execs and Media Planner & Buyers time and assist with their career development