Are you an ambitious, new business executive who loves the thrill of new business? Do you have a proven track record of developing relationships and a desire to exceed expectations? Do you want to be part of an exciting, dynamic agency with a portfolio of blue chip clients?
If the answer to all these questions is “Yes”, then we’d love to meet you; you could be just the person to fill our vacancy for a talented New Business Executive. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, ambitious person to join our team and start building relationships with some really exciting prospects, all underpinned by an exceptional existing client roster and talented in house team.
HGA Creative is now in its 26th year of business and boasts a client base of globally recognised brands, delivering award winning live events, film and video, digital and design projects on their behalf. Our 25th year was the most successful ever and we are looking to build on that success with a concerted new business drive.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of New Business and will be responsible for researching and contacting prospects in target companies with the objective of securing appointments for our senior team.
• Driving client generation across all disciplines through our 5 established target sectors
• Researching and connecting with decision makers using social media and other specific marketing activities generated internally
• Making high volume and quality outbound sales calls
• Entering data into our online CRM system
• Building relationships and securing quality appointments based on market intelligence
• Fully understanding HGA Creative, its offering and its values
• To find and attend relevant networking events to further your knowledge and client reach
You will need to demonstrate the following skills to a high level:
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to think on your feet
• Ambitious and determined nature, driven by targets
• Self-motivated but a strong team player
• An understanding of the creative services sector
• A confidence in business networking
Whilst training will be provided, at least 12 months successful appointment making experience is required.
This is a really exciting role for a driven, talented individual with fantastic earning potential for successful appointment making.
What we offer:
In return we offer a competitive salary with uncapped commission as well as a range of other benefits including 28 days holiday, pension, private health (after qualifying period) and RAC cover. You will be working from our Manchester office, in a fantastic and rewarding environment where employees are valued. You’ll be working alongside a young, talented and ambitious team at a really exciting time in our growth.
If you think you have what it takes then send your CV to email@example.com
No Agencies. Please note, if we receive CV’s and other unsolicited communication from recruitment agencies we will treat these as our own information to do with as we please.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are glad to receive applications from anyone, regardless of sexual orientation, sex, race, age, gender or disability.