Based in Sale, South Manchester, Cameron Wells is a specialist business-to-business PR and marketing agency, voted ‘Outstanding Small Consultancy of the Year’ for three years at the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) North West PRide awards.
Established in 2005, we offer:
– an exciting opportunity to play a big role in the development of a quality-led small agency
– a challenging and interesting line up of B2B clients across market sectors ranging from fleet tracking to employee healthcare, financial services to marketing
– a fast-paced and lively working environment, with a focus on staff training and development
– a down-to-earth, friendly team of bright, talented and committed staff
– a generous remuneration, benefits and holidays package
– future equity and business partnership potential for the right candidate
We are looking to appoint an experienced B2B marketing/PR professional as B2B Account Director/Business Development Director to support ambitious growth plans.
As part of the senior management team, you will be jointly responsible for driving the agency’s ongoing development and growth strategy.
Key tasks would include:
• managing key client relationships and identifying opportunities for growth
• advising clients on off and online PR, marketing and lead generation strategies
• helping to shape ongoing management strategy
• driving a new business campaign to create new business leads
• leading and presenting at new business pitches
• attending networking events and using social media to raise the profile of Cameron Wells
• rolling up your sleeves occasionally and getting stuck in when we’re really busy!
You must be a dynamic self starter with bags of confidence, initiative and an ability to drive and deliver on new business development. You will be:
– persuasive and empathic with clients
– a natural networker
– a confident presenter in new business pitches
– a self-starter with the passion and enthusiasm to make a difference
– lots of good creative ideas
You will also have:
– minimum 10 years experience in strategic PR and marketing (preferably B2B and agency side)
– a proven track record of winning new business
– commercial astuteness and the ability to handle financials
– a good sense of humour
You will probably be an Account Director in an agency wanting a new challenge and the rewards of playing a more influential role at a pivotal stage in a smaller consultancy’s development.
Salary: up to £40k plus bonus and benefits. We are flexible and would be willing to offer the role on a part-time basis.