Epiphany’s Web Development team has grown significantly and due to the amount of new client wins, we require a .NET Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering projects on-time and on-budget for our clients.
We require an experienced developer who is hungry to drive successful projects for our clients. You’ll be working closely with our award-winning design team, front-end developers, project managers, account managers and directly with clients to deliver world-class publicly visible websites.
The successful candidate will be helping to shape the future of our client’s web presence and on-line strategies and so must be able to demonstrate experience of the successful delivery of web development projects.
• Deliver highly functional, publicly visible websites, on-time, on-budget
• Write clean, well-documented and re-usable code
• Work with the development team to spread knowledge and develop resources
• Work with our project managers to develop a delivery schedule for projects
• Day to day contact with clients, account managers, project managers and our design team
• Liaise with clients to understand their goals and translate them into requirements
• Provide quotes for new work
• Assist with pitch work
• Working in an open plan studio, you will have a dual-screen 23″ monitors and a new i5 3.1Ghz quad core Intel desktop with 8GB RAM & Windows 7 pro
• Experience working with and developing CMS systems
• Proven commercial development experience using the .NET framework
• .NET 3.5+
• SQL Server 2008+ knowledge
• Windows Server 2008+ experience
• Microsoft MVC
• Webforms development
• Strong use of OOP
• Experience integrating with third party systems