Stickyeyes is an award-winning digital marketing agency that combines industry-leading insight, innovative technology and world class creative ideas.
Our work with some of the world’s leading international brands, covering 17 languages, earning us the award of ‘Best Digital Agency’ at the UK Search Awards, the prestigious Econsultancy Innovation in Online PR award as well as awards for our work in travel and financial services. More recently, we left the European Search Awards with gongs for Best Integrated Campaign and Best Pan-European Campaign.
Those award-winning campaigns have resulted in huge growth, which has been recognised in the ‘Digital 100’ as the largest independent search agency in the UK and being named as the UK’s leading agency by Prolific North’s Top 50 Digital Agency survey.
Our team of over 120 is utilised by a wide range of blue chip companies and prestigious international brands in increasingly competitive sectors, including travel, finance, iGaming, retail, leisure, pharmaceuticals and fashion.
Due to the continued growth of our Creative Communications Team, there is now a fantastic opportunity to make an impact in the role of Creative Executive.
· Researching, analysing and gaining inspiration for our clients to develop our understanding of their position
· Delivering Creative Communications strategies. May include some or all of the below:
o Produce High-Quality content: editorial, visual, video
o Develop long standing, strong relationships with online influencers: bloggers, media, online influencers
o Effectively manage online communities: managing brand presence across social networks, forums and other online communities
· Idea generation: participating in brainstorms to come up with effective ways to engage consumers for our clients
· Reporting on all activity on a monthly or project basis
· Excellent people skills for building relationships internally and externally
· Native level German speaker, with the ability to write, review and proof-read content
· A strong interest in digital and social media – having your own blog or online community would be an advantage
· An organised and creative individual who’s looking to learn and develop quickly, in a fast-paced and busy digital agency
Recognising that our key asset is our people, we seek to recruit and retain the best talent in the market.
We believe that getting the best out of our people helps us to achieve the best possible results for our clients, which is why we have a strong commitment to employee development. From regular training and performance reviews through to a culture of knowledge sharing and team building, we provide an atmosphere that helps your career to flourish.
· The opportunity to work with some of the brightest digital minds in the country
· Training and Career Progression – We’re dedicated to getting the best out of our staff so you’ll have your own personal development plan, helping you to take the next steps in your career. You will get all the training you need to succeed, from in-house induction sessions and learning lunches to external courses, conferences and events
· Holidays – Enjoy 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) and you’ll earn more the longer you stay with us. In addition you’ll be allocated two duvet days which can be taken from your holiday allowance
· Regular staff nights out – Meals, drinks and a bit of dancing too, just to say thanks for the team’s hard work and achievements
· Well-being – Free massages and subsidised personal training and gym membership
· Flexible dress policy
· Pension scheme