Do you aspire to developing a career in Digital Marketing? Can you demonstrate a passion for all things digital? Would you like to work for the North’s #1 Digital Marketing Agency in our fancy new office in Leeds City Centre?
We are looking for an ambitious, hard-working, organised individual who is a strong team player, keen to break into the world of digital marketing.
Stickyeyes offers exceptional career prospects to the right candidate and the chance to work at a fast-growing agency.
• Organise personal workload on a daily basis, and ensure any issues are flagged immediately to team leader
• Source appropriate inventory which is ideal for link acquisition
• Manage and maintain email inbox with strong organisational structure utilising excel wherever possible in ensuring personal efficiencies meet optimum possibility
• To communicate and negotiate all aspects of link building with a variety of link sellers; key factors include pricing and placement. Increasing CPL and PO volume, amongst others, are key performance indicators
• Various ad hoc tasks including keyword research, footprint analysis and other administration duties where required
• Be pro-active in ensuring budgets are never exceeded without prior instruction and report any issues immediately to team leader
• Consider and suggest fresh link building methods
• Complete competitor analysis whenever required, in relation to link footprints and link building activity etc
• Be able to show a keen interest in the Internet and emerging online methods such as Online Forums, Blogs and Social Media
• Be educated to a minimum of ‘A’ level standard with good numeracy and English skills
• Have a good telephone manner, with call centre / customer service experience being an advantage
• A thirst for knowledge
• Native level French Speaker
If you’d like to be our next superstar, get in touch!