We’re on the lookout for a talented Middleweight Digital Designer to join us here at Epiphany.
You’ll be joining a great team to work on a wide range of projects that we all take a great deal of pride in. From UX to creative content ideas and designs, the role will build upon your current skills you with the support of our Creative Directors and Senior Designers.
You’ll need to be a passionate digital designer with a desire to create excellent online experiences and generate innovative ideas in response to briefs.
With a varied portfolio that demonstrates your potential, you’ll take a real pride in everything you produce and have your eye on growing in to a senior role.
• Producing quality designs to brief and deadlines
• Work under the direction and advice of Creative Directors and Senior Designers
• Collaborate with front end and back end developers on a regular basis
• Working closely with our account managers, project managers and clients
• To be immersed in digital design
• A portfolio that demonstrates a good range of skills and appropriate response to brief
• Experience of working to supplied brand guidelines
• Attention to detail
• Confidence in your own ability and ideas, while being receptive and professional with feedback
• A good understanding of user behaviour and how to design with use in mind
• The confidence to ask when you need support
• Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge
• Professional communication and presentation skills