The award-winning JAMcreative is looking for a Middleweight Designer to join its growing Studio.
Our new Jammer will be part of a busy, talented team, working on local, national and international projects for established brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking to take the next step in your career and have the ability and experience to produce design with a purpose.
• Supporting and reporting to JAM’s Creative Director
• The proven ability to accurately, yet creatively interpret a brief
• Proven design skills
• Design for print and digital essential, knowledge of HTML / CSS preferable
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent creative and verbal communications
• Ability to work independently and prioritise workload in a fast-paced, work environment
• Self-motivation coupled with the ability to meet deadlines
• Solid team working skills
• Team management and delegation
• Ability to manage accounts/clients unsupervised and gain trust / respect of clients / team
What you’ll get:
• The opportunity to work with leading brands
• A dedicated and efficient team
• A positive and fun work environment
• A bonus structure
• Extremely generous holidays
• Structured training and development