Does creativity run through your veins? Can you take a client brief and deliver something that is not only visually stunning, but that delivers on overall marketing objectives? If so, Motionlab wants to hear from you.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are currently looking for a highly motivated senior designer for this role within one of the North West’s most accomplished, secure and ambitious full service marketing agencies.
An impressive portfolio is a must displaying evidence that you can take a job from brief through concept all the way to completion.
The role involves the production of high quality digital and print ready materials, as specified by the supplied brief.
You will work closely with the other senior, mid-weight and junior designers within the studio primarily and will be expected to integrate effectively with the wider teams including PPC, SEO, content, social media and website development.
Motionlab is a collaborative organisation and we very much believe in development and skill sharing within the agency. The sky really is the limit at Motionlab. You get out what you put in.
• A minimum of 5 years agency experience is required.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with the ability to fully understand the relative applications of the software and choose the most appropriate programme for the task.
• Integrating and constructing finished printed and online ready items from visuals prepared by, or in consultation with, the creative department.
• Knowledge of print and digital production issues with the appropriate skills to solve problems and advise the correct way to present files for production format.
• Competent in dealing with inter-agency personnel, able to provide the best advice in print and digital production matters.
• Dependable and ready to participate in providing advice and to ensure all production items meet the required quality thresholds set out by line manager.
• Excellent presentation skills, with a personality that shines through in client and internal meetings.
• The ambition to drive your career forward in parallel with the agency.
Motionlab is a multi award-winning and rapidly expanding creative and digital marketing agency specialising in web design and development, print, SEO, PPC, analysis, social media, content marketing, PR & email marketing solutions.
Boasting state-of-the-art offices in Preston’s Citygate, Motionlab works on behalf of various national and global brands covering a broad range of sectors.
We’re a friendly bunch, 40-strong, and we’re all extremely passionate about the work we do. This combination makes Motionlab an inspiring and fun place to work and plays a big part in our success.
Salary is negotiable (dependent on experience)