Media Planning Director
“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Media planner to come up with the critical thinking and insight into producing spectacular Media campaigns.
To be considered you’ll need to demonstrate a strong back ground in strategic consumer account planning using classical techniques and are likely to have held a similar role in a leading TTL agency or Media agency. This role offers high level interaction from both an internal and external perspective and would suit a strong communicator.
The details and specifics of the role are set out below, but if you are a seasoned Account Director or similar in a Media agency or even a traditional brand planner, you are on the lookout for a new challenge then hit apply today. Ideally you will come from an agency background but if you have been working in house then your application will be considered.
As a Planning Director you will:
– Work closely and collaboratively with all other agency Specialisms and produce the strategic thinking behind wonderful media campaigns
– Participate in and run new business pitches as required
– Take a proactive role in relevant management boards
– Ensure performance reviews are conducted and training and development programmes are implemented for all team members
– Create a stimulating and challenging working environment for team members
– Work closely with Managing Partners to ensure the efficient management of day to day team operations.
– Resolve internal conflicts and problems fairly and decisively
– Actively promote the agencies ambition and values to all external partners
– Establish strong relationships with key senior media owners
– Form strong relationships with creative agencies and other specialist partners
– Maintain a detailed topical knowledge of relevant media and business developments
Please email your CV to David Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.