Home is an integrated marketing communications agency. Each member of our family, or ‘Homie’ as we call them, has a talent; creative, web development, SEO, social media or something just as special, so that together we create ‘Everywhere Brand Ideas’ for our clients.
We’re currently recruiting for a Media Operations Technician to work in our Leeds office. As a Technician your main function will be to set up, manage and maintain tracking systems to help deliver client KPIs.
While working with large data sets, ensuring data integrity and communicating updates to relevant departments, you’ll also be involved in data analysis activities and be responsible for providing insight for campaigns to help develop Home’s current services.
You’ll be confident when working with data, have good problem solving abilities and be self-motivated to help drive the department forward. In this role you’ll be working closely with a number of teams across the agency, so a good knowledge of marketing, particularly online channels, and good communication skills would be ideal. We will be able to provide training with various tools and technologies to help bolster your skillset.
– Understand client objectives and work with teams to advise and deploy tracking solutions for campaigns.
– Provide performance reports and insights to understand campaign statuses.
– Ensure teams receive the most accurate data from their tools and systems.
– Help build dashboards to benchmark client performance.
– Ensure data integrity and accessibility for all departments.
– Help develop Home’s offering by researching tools and systems to improve current services.
– Develop your skillset by working closely with a Media Operations Analyst to learn a variety of analysis techniques.
– Confidence when working with large data sets.
– Good knowledge of MS Excel.
– Awareness of how tracking is managed and implemented.
– Experience with web analytics tools including Google Analytics.
– Ability to communicate data to stakeholders with varying levels of data literacy.
– Have experience in online/offline marketing practices and an understanding of the marketing channels Home works within.
– Good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
– Proactive and self-motivated.
Few things about us:
There are 200 of us across five offices: Leeds, London, Edinburgh, Gibraltar and Sydney – Leeds is HQ and where this role will be based full-time.
We were just ranked No 1 in the UK Independent Agency Census. Pretty neat.
Our work is integrated so you’ll learn how to apply your specialty to work in tandem with TV, dovetail with design or even apply it to an app.
We’re young, we’re fun and we’re don’t take ourselves too seriously. Check out our website, Twitter or Instagram (@homeagencyuk) if you don’t believe us. Apologies in advance for the bizarre content.
And if that’s not enough, we have a yearly HomeFest which is staged on the grounds of our stately home of an office in Roundhay. Think Leeds Festival on a smaller scale, plus dodgems and a zip line.