Carat Media, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, are currently looking for a Media Executive to join their growing team.
In this new era of media, Carat is changing the game. We are redefining the value of media to build our client’s businesses. We create communications ideas and make them happen across every possible channel – from social media to TV to sports sponsorship.
As a Media Executive in Client Services you will take a lead role in planning and managing integrated media campaigns, ensuring clients experience the highest service levels. You will provide advice to clients on competitor activity and innovations in their marketplace, working with senior staff to provide strategic and justified media proposals.
• Sound quality control in the day to day management of small campaigns and support for large campaigns
• Maintaining audit friendly account administration
• Managing financial process including client terms, invoicing accuracy and debtors
• Maintaining client market awareness through proactive research
• Consulting with media owners to maintain channel awareness and to identify, appraise, and sell in appropriate media opportunities for clients
• Interrogating client briefs to ensure a holistic understanding of what success looks like
• Using research systems effectively to support planning decisions
• Building comprehensive media briefs that clearly communicate campaign objectives and parameters
• Working with the Activation and Channel Planning teams to maximise the quality of media planning responses to brief
• Creating articulate client documents, presenting data in a manner meaningful to the client and demonstrating clear ROI
• Provide support to senior staff on new business briefs
• Identifying opportunities for cross-sell within client accounts
• Contributes to the Strategic Planning process