Amplifi, part of Dentsu Aegis Network are currently looking for a Media Assistant to join their growing team.
Amplifi is the media investment arm of Dentsu Aegis Network.
Its goal is to deliver a demonstrable uplift in media performance across TV, Print, Digital and Radio on a global basis.
Amplifi operates across three distinct areas of specialisation: Investment, Global Media Partnerships and Programmatic buying (AMNET). Amplifi uses the opportunities presented by convergence and globalisation to deliver a value proposition that works for clients and media owners.
We are recruiting for our data planning team, who are responsible for all direct mail, email marketing and developing new data-led products for Dentsu Aegis Manchester brands; a small team with big responsibilities.
This is a full time role starting on our Graduate scheme. This role is ideal for individuals wanting to pursue a career in media advertising. You will be working across an array of clients ranging from Barratt Homes to some of our home shopping and retail brands.
• Ensuring that the booking and scheduling systems are managed
• Liaising with suppliers, under direction, to gain information for input into client plans
• Co-ordination of campaign dates, data/advert delivery instructions and all elements of campaign implementation
• Copy checking
• Using media and market research systems
• Developing an understanding of media planning fundamentals
• Developing a knowledge of digital implementation
• A recent graduate; you are looking to start your career
• An understanding of marketing concepts
• Numerical and analytical skills as demonstrated by your academic record, and any work experience
• An excellent understanding of Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
• Ability to prioritise workloads to deliver client requirements against agreed deadlines
• A team player
• A strong and passionate desire to work in media advertising
• A curiosity to understand what makes clients’ campaigns work, why they work and learn how we can implement strategies to improve and optimise