Nugent Care is a charitable organisation which offers a diverse range of support to adults and children across Liverpool and throughout the North West of England
We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Assistant with previous experience of a marketing assistant role or similar. Must have experience of design for print and online, social media marketing skills and knowledge of adobe design suite.
Main duties and Areas of responsibility
To work with the Marketing and Communications Manager and Social Work Services Manager:
• On the design and production of all new promotional material for Nugent Care projects and Adoption Services as agreed/required.
• On delivery of marketing and fundraising campaigns.
• To proactively market Nugent Care and Adoption Services using social media and websites in accordance with marketing strategy and campaigns.
• To use social media to advertise Nugent Care services, fundraise and advertising vacant positions.
• To set up or join social media groups on behalf of or in the name of Nugent Care and Adoption Services
• Ensure the web sites of Nugent Care and Adoption Services are kept up to date, manage creation of new material, blogs, news and additional pages
• On preparation of materials for a variety of promotional events including the design of adverts, web pages etc.
• To provide relevant and timely reporting utilising analytics and insights on web and social media in relation to campaigns
• To advise and coach staff in the use of social media
Professional Tasks and Development
• To ensure that all reports requested by the Marketing and Communications Manager and the Social Work Services Manager are produced on time.
• To develop close working relationships with services, projects and departments across Nugent Care
• To attend and contribute to own supervision and appraisal sessions.
• To undertake relevant training.
• To ensure up to date knowledge and skills are maintained.
• To attend relevant meetings as required by the Marketing and Communications Manager
• To uphold the reputation of, and pro-actively enhance the public profile of, Nugent Care
• To have regard to Health and Safety issues at work at all times.
Additional duties as and when required. The role may include evening and weekend working.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Salary £18,068 – £20,137 per annum (Pay Award Pending)
• Group Personal Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance Scheme
• A comprehensive induction programme with ongoing training and development
• Regular supervisions and annual appraisal scheme
• Career Progression opportunities
• 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
• Staff discount scheme